Thursday, August 10, 2006

yOU`RE my BeSt fRiEnd!!!


When everything is wrong
I'll come talk to you
You make things alright when I'm feeling blue
You are such a blessing and I wont be messing
With the one thing that brings light to all of my darkness
You're my best friend and I love you, and I love you
Yes I do
There is no other one who can take your place
I feel happy inside when I see your face
I hope you believe me
Cause I speak sincerely
and I mean it when I tell you that I need you
You're my best friend and I love you, and I love you
Yes I do
I'm here right beside you
I will never leave you and I feel the pain you feel when you start crying
You're my best friend and I love you, and I love you
Yes I do
You're my best friend and I love you, and I love you
Yes I do
Yes I do...
Yes I do

FELICIDADES PEDRO!!!
Ojalà empiece el mejor año de tu vida...a lado de nosotros(as)la gente que te quiere un chingo!!!

9 Comments:

Blogger akire said...

hahahahaha....Wusser!!!!!

9:43 AM  
Blogger María Luisa said...

Oyyy que bella es usté señorita :D.

Los amigos son la onda !!!!

11:21 AM  
Blogger Mirando y Pedaleando said...

Oooyy, que monito :)

3:53 PM  
Blogger Dark Light said...

Esto está muy muy bello =), es una canción? a lo mejor y debería serlo, jeje, me encantó xq expresa parte de lo q tmbn siento x mi mejor amigo...
Saludos!

10:47 PM  
Blogger Priscila said...

Ay! que bonito!!! Gusto saber que aun existen amistades asi... yo me reencontre con el mio hace poco. Es lindisimo.

Felicidades, Pedro. jo!

Saludos.

3:12 AM  
Blogger stelazyne. said...

ea saludossss akire . . . ahhh mire su amigo pedro hasta ke tengo el gusto de conocerlo. saluditos

6:00 PM  
Blogger phoedra said...

qué lindooooooowwww!! : )

me gusta la foto.

12:57 AM  
Blogger Mirando y Pedaleando said...

Jaja, yo también le dije a Akire que me gustaba la foto :D

8:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Seeeh q monito...uhmm y la foto tambien esta re chevere huhuhu :) cuidese erikita!!!! tiene q ir el sabado sale?? jeje

1:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home